Thursday, January 7, 2016

Weekly Newsletter #55!


Welcome back Ryan Kidd fans!
Thank you for checking out this weeks newest installment of Ryan Kidd's Weekly Newsletter! This is the Fifty-Fifth issue of a weekly blog/newswire Exclusive to Ryan Kidd Pro! Here, I update my readers on EVERYTHING Ryan Kidd. Including but not limited to: Upcoming Event info, Video and Photo content, Merchandise information, Social Media Outlets, Upcoming Projects, and a whole lot more!

Hi Lucha Libre Fans! Welcome to the first issue of the Ryan Kidd Weekly Newsletter for the year 2016! I hope that you all had a safe, enjoyable holiday and are looking forward to an exciting new year! I have A TON in store for the next twelve months and I am very thankful that you are all here to continue following me along through my journeys in the world of Pro Wrestling! To kick off this years' initial newsletter on an exciting note; this free issue will include: Exclusive Video, Event Information, Contest Winner Announcements, and so much more!


 Any businesses or parties interested in sponsorship or advertising through Ryan Kidd and affiliated Media outlets please contact RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com for additional information!
Find out how to become a 2016 First Quarter Sponsor today! 


Q&A: 
Have a burning question you've always meant to ask but never had the chance to? Now you can! Every week on the newsletter I will answer questions asked to me by YOU! Submit questions to Facebook.com/RyanKiddPro or Email them to RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com! Thanks to all who  take the time to send me questions! If you don't see your question on here yet DO NOT FEAR. I will get to ALL of them in due time!

Q: How did Japan come about? Where will you wrestle and who do you want to wrestle in Japan?
A:  I was accepted to train at the Wrestle-1 dojo for the early part of this year; which fit well into my plans of going to Europe in the spring. Once I was presented the opportunity, I immediately jumped at it. I'm not sure if I will be wrestling much if at all beyond my training. So I won't speculate on opponents or express my desires in that realm in regards to this initial tour. However, with time; I'm sure my intentions in Japan will be made very clear.

Q: Where in Europe are you most looking forward to visiting?
A: That's a good question. It is all going to be very foreign to me. So I am very much looking forward to just being in the area. As far as wrestling goes: I am certainly excited to work in both Germany and The United Kingdom. Personally, it will be cool for me to get a chance to see France; specifically Paris. The whole tour should be full of first time experiences. It is hard to narrow it down to just one specific location.

Q: What made you commit to so much work overseas this year? Will you miss wrestling here in the United States and in Mexico?
A: Cool question! Those that know me personally know that I am rarely content with anything. Not to say that I am ungrateful; however, I am constantly looking to take the next step in all I do. Especially my wrestling. I dislike feeling complacent or stagnant in my work and I always know that I have room to improve. I will certainly miss all of my fans and friends here in North America. Although I do feel that I have their best interests in mind as I look to eventually come back and show them all that I have learned and accomplished while away!



To those interested in showing their support in the form of gifting this new year, look no further than the Official Ryan Kidd Amazon Wishlist! With only a couple of clicks you can have sweet gifts sent directly to me. All who send will also receive gifts sent to them in return!


Outside the Ring:
Volume Thirty-Three of the new Ryan Kidd YouTube channel exclusive series titled 'Outside the Ring' was released this morning! The idea I had and have is to show you: the fans brief glimpses into what I and other wrestlers see and do before, during, and after the show! Expect to see guests: wrestlers and maybe even yourself on one of these videos! Look for Volume 34 in Newsletter #56! Volume 33 is from an unedited promo for this Sunday's event for Revlucion Lucha Independiente in MexiCali, MX including some specific words for one of my opponents, Skalibur! CLICK HERE



This weeks FREE BRAND NEW Ryan Kidd match is brought to you by the Insane Wrestling League via The Official Ryan Kidd YouTube Channel! Featuring 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd vs. Johnny Saovi in a singles match from February 2015 in Baldwin Park, CA! (Pardon on the video quality) CLICK HERE 


Ryan Kidd Video Library:
Check out the completely renovated and newly updated Ryan Kidd OFFICIAL YouTube channel! This weeks Ryan Kidd Recommendation is from the year 2014 from Lucha Profesional Fronteriza IMexiCali, MX! Featuring another short clip of Ryan Kidd vs. Skalibur! Subscribe now to the most extensive Ryan Kidd video library anywhere, all easily accessed with the click of a button! To view the aforementioned match CLICK HERE


To all my fans on Instagram make sure to give me 
FOLLOW at Instagram.com/RyanKiddPro to keep up to date with me via photo! Featuring exclusive pictures and video both inside and outside of the ring, never seen anywhere else!


Ryan Kidd Social Media DVD Sampler Giveaway WINNERS

1) Dalis Ortiz
2) Julianna Valadez
3) Angel Gallardo Jr.

Thanks to all who participated! The next opportunity to to get your hands on a 2015 Ryan Kidd DVD Sampler may come sooner than you think!


Winners will be contacted shortly on how to receive their DVD!


Event News:
Ryan Kidd returns to Lucha Libre Tijuanese on January 24th, 2016 in Tijuana, MX! Flyer coming soon! Please stay tuned to the blog to keep informed on all event updates!



Upcoming Events:
• 1/9/16 - Oddity Wrestling Alliance - San Diego, CA FLYER
• 1/10/16 - Revolucion Lucha Independiente - Mexicali, MX FLYER
• 1/24/16 - Lucha Libre Tijuanese - Tijuana, MX
• 1/30/16 - Ryan Kidd departs to Japan! - Tokyo, JPN
• 4/4/16 - Ryan Kidd departs to England! - Cumbria, UK


Ryan Kidd is on Twitter and all social media! Follow me @RyanKiddPro to get all of my tweets including up to date information as it breaks! Also hashtag #GOFIGHTWIN in all tweets related to Ryan Kidd!



Now Accepting Cash AND Credit Cards at all Live Events!

Brand New Ryan Kidd beverage coozies are available online or at any live event! Get yours while you still can! Limited quantity available!

Brand New Ryan Kidd Pro Series One Trading Cards are available for sale online or at any Live Event! Series One includes FIVE card variants. Get your favorite or collect them all!

 Ryan Kidd Pro Official Hats are now available online for purchase or at any live event. Only Two designs remain! Get your favorite or collect them all before they're gone for good!

Multiple Ryan Kidd variants of stickers are now for sale at any live event or online! Get one FREE with any shirt or towel purchase!

Dozens of awesome 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd and 'I ❤️ Wrestling' buttons are now available at any live event or the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store

Two different kinds of Ryan Kidd Pro  rubber bracelets are now IN STOCK! Extremely Limited quantity remain! 



Mr. Excitement Ryan Kidd  'Go! Fight! Win!' rally towels are ON SALE  Online today through the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store or at any live event!

Three remain of the starting Five Ryan Kidd VIP Packages which are still available Online or at any live event! Get yours today before it's too late!

Ryan Kidd 8X10' and 4X6' high gloss printed photos are available for sale at any live event or the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store!

Dozens of BRAND NEW Ryan Kidd poster/placards are now available at all Live Events! Pick between tons of design choices to support Ryan Kidd in live action and get an autograph on your very own high gloss placard

The Final Five Ryan Kidd 'I ❤️ Lucha' T-Shirts are available at all live events or online through the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store! These final shirts are completely unique; specially packed with extras and exclusive items! Get one while you still can! (2X-3X)

Exclusive Ryan Kidd VIP Rally Towels are on sale online for a limited time! This rare towel is extremely limited and given priority to VIP's. Once the supply is gone, they are gone for good! Get yours today!


All Ryan Kidd fans on SnapChat can add me at: RyanKidd0802 and send me snaps; possibly even see short shots of my daily routine!


SPECIAL THANKS TO:
• Rudos Photo
• Charlie Ruiz
• Beto TJ

If you like the newsletter and want to see it grow and continue please support by SHARING with your friends online via social media! 

Check back here daily for breaking updates throughout the week and don't forget to be back NEXT THURSDAY at 12pm PST for the Fifty-Sixth issue of Ryan Kidd's weekly newsletter including a Brand New FREE Ryan Kidd Match! ONLY available on RyanKiddPro.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment