Thursday, May 14, 2015

Weekly Newsletter #21!


Welcome back Ryan Kidd fans!
Thank you for checking out this weeks newest installment of Ryan Kidd's Weekly Newsletter! This is the Twenty-First issue of a weekly blog/newswire Exclusive to RyanKiddPro.blogspot.com! Here, I update my readers on EVERYTHING Ryan Kidd. Including but not limited to: Upcoming Event info, Video and Audio content, Merchandise information, Social Media Outlets, Upcoming Projects, and a whole lot more!

Hi fans and welcome to Ryan Kidd Weekly Newsletter #21! Thanks to all who take the time each week to read the blog and spread the word by sharing with their friends! I am very lucky to have such supportive fans! To commemorate another awesome week of the newsletter; this edition will feature Never before seen photo and video, event info, and much more!

 Any businesses or parties interested in sponsorship or advertising through Ryan Kidd and affiliated Media outlets please contact RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com for additional information! 





Ryan Kidd Scavenger Hunt is Back!
Are you a long time Ryan Kidd fan? Do you think you know ALL that there is to know about the career of Mr. Excitement? Well, the opportunity is back to turn that seemingly unusable knowledge into FREE tickets and merchandise! As of right now, there is ONE Ryan Kidd x SoCal Pro Wrestling Scavenger Pack floating around in the Northern San Diego area! Where? 

The Pack is hidden at the location of my SoCal Pro debut! 


Prize Pack includes:

• 2 VIP Laminated Passes to SoCal Pro's 'MayDay!' this Saturday!

• Ryan Kidd 'GO! FIGHT! WIN!' Rally towel
• Ryan Kidd ' A New Dope' button
• 'I ❤️ Pro Wrestling' Ryan Kidd button
Exclusive early look at the event program
•  Autographed Ryan Kidd photo
and much more!


Hints will be given every few hours until the tickets have been found! Get out and find this ultra rare package!



Event News:
Ryan Kidd debuts for Coliseo Tijuana Lucha Libre on May 23rd and 24th, 2015 in Tijuana, MX! Match info to be announced soon! Stay tuned to the blog to keep up to date on all event updates!

Upcoming Events:
• 5/16/15 - SoCal Pro Wrestling - Oceanside, CA
• 5/23/15 - Coliseo TJ - Tijuana, MX
• 5/24/15 - Coliseo TJ - Tijuana, MX




To all my fans on Instagram make sure to give me 
FOLLOW at Instagram.com/RyanKiddPro to keep up to date with me via photo! Featuring exclusive pictures and video both inside and outside of the ring, never seen anywhere else!


Ryan Kidd Video Library:
Check out the completely renovated and newly updated Ryan Kidd OFFICIAL YouTube channel! This weeks Ryan Kidd Recommendation is a look at this year, 2014 from Oddity Wrestling Alliance In San Diego, CA! Featuring 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd vs. Eternus vs. Alastor vs. InframundoSubscribe now to the most extensive Ryan Kidd video library anywhere, all easily accessed with the click of a button! To view the aforementioned match CLICK HERE


This weeks FREE BRAND NEW Ryan Kidd match is brought to you by Oddity Wrestling Alliance via The Official Ryan Kidd YouTube Channel! An alternate view of 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd vs. Aero Boy & Violento Jack in a Special Attraction Tag Team match from May 2015 in San Diego, CA! (Pardon on the video quality) CLICK HERE

Outside the Ring:
Volume Fourteen of the new Ryan Kidd YouTube channel exclusive series titled 'Outside the Ring' was released last week! The idea I had and have is to show you: the fans brief glimpses into what I and other wrestlers see and do before, during, and after the show! Expect to see guests: wrestlers and maybe even yourself on one of these videos! Look for Volume 15 in newsletter #22 . Volume 14 is from the big SoCal Pro Wrestling 8 Year Anniversary event featuring a quick glimpse at the awesome fans in attendance and the giant 15 foot high steel cage to be featured in the evenings main event! 

All Ryan Kidd fans on SnapChat you can add me at: RyanKidd0802 and send me snaps and possibly even see short shots of my daily routine! Yesterday I posted a shot of some brand new gear!


GO! FIGHT! WIN!:
Mr. Excitement Ryan Kidd  'Go! Fight! Win!' rally towels are available today for only $8 plus shipping or at any live event! Direct Message Facebook.com/RyanKiddPro now for purchase info through PAYPAL.

Ryan Kidd 8X10' and 4X6' high gloss printed photos are available for sale at any live event through PAYPAL! Email RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com for purchase info!

Brand NEW Ryan Kidd 'I ❤️ Lucha' T-Shirts will be available starting this weekend and at any future live events or online through PayPal! $15.00! (L-3X)

Dozens of awesome 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd and 'I ❤️ Wrestling'$1.00 buttons are now available at any live event or online through PayPal! 

RyanKiddPro.com rubber bracelets are now IN STOCK! Available at any live event or through PayPal! Extremely Limited quantity!  Starting at Only $2.00!



Ryan Kidd is now on Twitter! Follow me @RyanKiddPro to get all of my tweets including up to date information as it breaks! Also hashtag #GOFIGHTWIN in all tweets related to Ryan Kidd!



Q&A: 
Have a burning question you've always meant to ask but never had the chance to? Now you can! Every week on the newsletter I will answer questions asked to me by YOU! Submit questions to Facebook.com/RyanKiddPro or Email them to RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com! Thanks to all who  take the time to send me questions! If you don't see your question on here yet DO NOT FEAR. I will get to ALL of them in due time!

Q: Who trained you to be a Professional Wrestler?
A:That's an awesome question. In my opinion, the pursuit of knowledge in Professional Wrestling is never-ending. Thus, I have somewhat of a laundry list of trainers who have helped mold me into the wrestler I am today. I initially began training in 2010 in San Diego under local talent such as SoCal Crazy, Anchors Away, and others. In 2013, I traveled to Florida in hopes to broaden my wrestling horizons and during that time trained briefly with Pablo Marquez (Babu in WWF). In 2014, I also traveled to Mexico City to train in Arena Mexico and Arena Coliseo with CMLL briefly under Shocker and Archangel. I have also attended multiple seminars and/or trained briefly with guys like Adam Pearce, Davey Richards, Joey Ryan, Kyle O'Reilly, B-boy, and many more.

Q: When a wrestler is caught up in the ropes, like by his arms and the top two ropes are twisted over each other, is it really that hard or impossible to get out of it on your own and you need help?  I am just wondering if the ropes are that strong?  Have you been in that situation?
A: I will answer your question with a very short story. Like yourself, I too doubted the strength of the ropes in such a situation. I mean it just doesn't look that hard to get out of. So I disregarded what I knew about curiosity (and cats) and intentionally entangled myself in the ropes. Needless to say, I was unable to free myself without help. In short, Yes, it is that hard. 

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Good question! My favorite color has always been purple. Although royal blue/turquoise is a close second.

To those interested in showing their support in the form of gifting look no further than the Official Ryan Kidd Amazon Wishlist! With only a couple of clicks you can have sweet gifts sent directly to me. All who send will get gifts sent to them in return!


SPECIAL THANKS TO:

If you like the newsletter and want to see it grow and continue please support by SHARING with your friends online via social media! 

Check back here daily for breaking updates throughout the week and don't forget to be back NEXT THURSDAY at 12pm PST for the Twenty-Second installment of Ryan Kidd's weekly newsletter including a Brand new FREE Ryan Kidd match! ONLY available on RyanKiddPro.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment