Thursday, July 2, 2015

Weekly Newsletter #28!


Welcome back Ryan Kidd fans!
Thank you for checking out this weeks newest installment of Ryan Kidd's Weekly Newsletter! This is the Twenty-Eighth issue of a weekly blog/newswire Exclusive to Ryan Kidd Pro! Here, I update my readers on EVERYTHING Ryan Kidd. Including but not limited to: Upcoming Event info, Video and Audio content, Merchandise information, Social Media Outlets, Upcoming Projects, and a whole lot more!

Hey Wrestling fans and thank you once again for coming back to read this weeks' Ryan Kidd Weekly Newsletter #28! It has been a good week of training and events to begin this Third business Quarter. Lots has been happening every single day on all of my social media outlets including some exclusive info and photo material! To celebrate the Twenty-Eighth week of consecutive blogging here; this edition is going to feature Brand New event news; Video Content; and much more!

 Any businesses or parties interested in sponsorship or advertising through Ryan Kidd and affiliated Media outlets please contact RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com for additional information! Become a Third Quarter Sponsor today!


Event News:
Ryan Kidd returns to SoCal Pro Wrestling on July 18th, 2015 in Oceanside, CA! Ryan Kidd faces Anthony Idol for the Golden State Championship! Event info on the flyer! Stay tuned to the blog to keep up to date on all event updates!



Upcoming Events:
• 7/3/15 - Empire Wrestling Federation - Covina, CA FLYER 
• 7/18/15 - SoCal Pro Wrestling - Oceanside, CA


Ryan Kidd is on Twitter and all social media! Follow me @RyanKiddPro to get all of my tweets including up to date information as it breaks! Also hashtag #GOFIGHTWIN in all tweets related to Ryan Kidd!


Q&A: 
Have a burning question you've always meant to ask but never had the chance to? Now you can! Every week on the newsletter I will answer questions asked to me by YOU! Submit questions to Facebook.com/RyanKiddPro or Email them to RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com! Thanks to all who  take the time to send me questions! If you don't see your question on here yet DO NOT FEAR. I will get to ALL of them in due time!

Q: How was your experience in Mexico? How many days were you there?
A: It was a great experience. I was out of the country for two full weeks. Twelve of those days were in the heart of Mexico and Mexico City area. I love the culture and agriculture of Mexico City. It is an absolutely beautiful area with some very friendly people. It is hard to adjust to the different cuisine and change in altitude so when I am down there I usually get stomach sickness, which I did on my recent trip. Despite being slightly distracted with the sickness I persisted and had a handful of some matches I was very happy with. A couple of matches had the fans throwing their own money into the ring, which is always an honor to have done.The wrestling scene is very different down in Mexico as well. I had a great time and was treated well by the wrestlers and associates of DTU. It certainly won't be my last trip down there.

Q: With this weeks events on gay marriage; how do you feel about gay men or women in the world of wrestling? I am assuming you are straight, as I have seen posts about your interest in women. Do you mind wrestling gay men? Do you feel if they have/would come out, that they are/would be treated fairly?
A: I'm indifferent to it all regardless, but especially in regards to wrestling or competing with/against the person; I don't think sexual preference matters. Yes, I am a straight man but I believe everyone has the right to makes their own personal choices. Unless I personally feel effected; I have no problem with anyone's personal choices. I wrestle to win whether it is against someone with the same political/sexual/social views as myself or not. In regards to how they (homosexuals) are treated in wrestling, I don't think anyone can honestly discern who in a locker room is a homosexual unless otherwise noted. We all have our own business to worry about and have a lot to accomplish in the short time we are at the event. Not to mention we are all typically drenched in baby oil and wearing tights. With that said, I don't think many are looking to investigate someone's sexual preference to treat them poorly or otherwise. For those openly homosexual wrestlers, I have yet to be apart of an event where their sexuality was cause for an issue.

Q:  When you are apart of an event, is it customary for wrestlers to help set up and take down before and after?  
A: Most ring vendors have a crew of trainees and/or young wrestlers that help them with the production of the ring. Others don't have that sort of help and the creation of the ring may be left in the hands of the promoter and a crew they are in charge of directing. To keep it short, Yes every wrestling show is created with a crew and as a team effort. There is far too much work to burden on one person.


To those interested in showing their support in the form of gifting look no further than the Official Ryan Kidd Amazon Wishlist! With only a couple of clicks you can have sweet gifts sent directly to me. All who send will get gifts sent to them in return! Pictured above is one of MY gifts to a fan being shipped out this week!


Now Accepting Cash AND Credit Cards at all Live Events!



'I ❤️ Lucha':
Ryan Kidd 'I ❤️ Lucha' T-Shirts will be available at any future live events or online through the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store$20.00! Get one while you still can! (L-3X)


Brand New Ryan Kidd stickers are now for sale at any live event or online$1.00 or get one FREE with any shirt or towel purchase!


Dozens of awesome 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd and 'I ❤️ Wrestling' $2.00 buttons are now available at any live event or the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store


Two different kinds of Ryan Kidd Pro  rubber bracelets are now IN STOCK! Extremely Limited quantity! Starting at Only $3.00!

Mr. Excitement Ryan Kidd  'Go! Fight! Win!' rally towels are ON SALE  Online today for only $5.00  through the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store or at any live event!

Ryan Kidd 8X10' and 4X6' high gloss printed photos are available for sale at any live event or the Official Ryan Kidd Pro Online Store!


To all my fans on Instagram make sure to give me 
FOLLOW at Instagram.com/RyanKiddPro to keep up to date with me via photo! Featuring exclusive pictures and video both inside and outside of the ring, never seen anywhere else! This week I posted a pic of some never before worn gear recently made from Mexico City!



This weeks FREE BRAND NEW Ryan Kidd match is brought to you by Desert Wrestling Entertainment via The Official Ryan Kidd YouTube Channel! Featuring 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd vs. Danny Flamingo in a Singles match from June 2015 in Brawley, CA! (Pardon on the video quality) CLICK HERE


Outside the Ring:
Volume Eighteen of the new Ryan Kidd YouTube channel exclusive series titled 'Outside the Ring' was released this morning! The idea I had and have is to show you: the fans brief glimpses into what I and other wrestlers see and do before, during, and after the show! Expect to see guests: wrestlers and maybe even yourself on one of these videos! Look for Volume 19 in Newsletter #29 . Volume 18 is from outside of the world famous Arena Aficion in Pachuca, MXbefore the Desastre Total Ultraviolento event that evening including a audio rundown of the action for the evening! CLICK HERE



Ryan Kidd Video Library:
Check out the completely renovated and newly updated Ryan Kidd OFFICIAL YouTube channel! This weeks Ryan Kidd Recommendation is a look at the year 2015 from the Oddity Wrestling Alliance ISan Diego, CA! Featuring 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd & Chris Kadillak vs. Viento & Nightmare AztecaSubscribe now to the most extensive Ryan Kidd video library anywhere, all easily accessed with the click of a button! To view the aforementioned match CLICK HERE

All Ryan Kidd fans on SnapChat you can add me at: RyanKidd0802 and send me snaps and possibly even see short shots of my daily routine!


SPECIAL THANKS TO:
If you like the newsletter and want to see it grow and continue please support by SHARING with your friends online via social media! 

Check back here daily for breaking updates throughout the week and don't forget to be back NEXT THURSDAY at 12pm PST for the Twenty-Ninth installment of Ryan Kidd's weekly newsletter including a Brand new FREE Ryan Kidd match! ONLY available on RyanKiddPro.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment