Thursday, April 9, 2015

Weekly Newsletter #16!




Welcome back Ryan Kidd fans!
Thank you for checking out this weeks newest installment of Ryan Kidd's Weekly Newsletter! This is the Sixteenth issue of a weekly blog/newswire Exclusive to RyanKiddPro.com! Here, I update my readers on EVERYTHING Ryan Kidd. Including but not limited to: Upcoming Event info, Video and Audio content, Merchandise information, Social Media Outlets, Upcoming Projects, and a whole lot more!

Welcome Wrestling fans to Weekly newsletter #16! Shout out first and foremost to all my fans who check out and share the blog every week via Social Media! I hope all my fans had a great holiday weekend and got see to see some great wrestling over the weekend as well! To show my thanks for all of your support, this edition of the blog will be packed with never before seen matches, recap from the weekend, Q&A, and much more!



12°F Magazine is the hottest new spot to check out all of your Lucha Libre and Professional Wrestling news in the MexiCali and Baja area. With spotlights on eventsluchadors, and arenas; this blog is run by Lucha fans for lucha fans. Check out and follow their page for up to date information on upcoming events and more!



Event News:
Ryan Kidd returns to Hunington Park, CA on April 12th, 2015 for Santino Bros. Wrestling and Masked Republic Inc. during the 2015 Primavera Spring Festival! Featuring 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd in action! Stay tuned to the blog to keep up to date on all event updates!


Upcoming Events:

• 4/12/15 - Santino Bros. Wrestling Hunington Park,CA

• 4/18/15 - SoCal Pro Wrestling Oceanside,CA



Just a reminder to all Ryan Kidd fans to check out MongolSantino.com! Packed with all sorts of exclusive wrestling news, video, photos! Featuring some of the Best in Lucha Libre to the Best in American Pro Wrestling, this site has it all!




This weeks FREE BRAND NEW Ryan Kidd match is brought to you by Baja Stars' Wrestling via The Official Ryan Kidd YouTube Channel! 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd & Silka vs. Amnesia & Pitbull II in the Second fall of a 2/3 Falls Tag Team Match from Tijuana,MX in February 2015! (Pardon the video quality) CLICK HERE




Ryan Kidd Video Library:

Check out the completely renovated and newly updated Ryan Kidd OFFICIAL YouTube channel! This weeks Ryan Kidd Recommendation is a look at this year, 2014 from Rising Phoenix Wrestling In Mesa,AZ Featuring 'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd vs. Dark Usagi vs. KruegerSubscribe now to the most extensive Ryan Kidd video library anywhere, all easily accessed with the click of a button! To view the aforementioned match CLICK HERE
Outside the Ring:
Volume Eleven of the new Ryan Kidd YouTube channel exclusive series titled 'Outside the Ring' was released this morning! The idea I had and have is to show you: the fans brief glimpses into what I and other wrestlers see and do before, during, and after the show! Expect to see guests: wrestlers and maybe even yourself on one of these videos! Look for Volume 12 in newsletter #18 . Volume 11 is from training this past week at the SoCal Pro Wrestling training facility featuring a quick clip of some of the workouts I have been doing with the students at the school over the past couple of weeks! CLICK HERE



After collecting the finishing touches of FREE material to make these the best packages to date, Ryan Kidd first quarter sponsorship packages were shipped today! Get in on the action on this current quarter and become and Official Ryan Kidd sponsor! Any businesses or parties interested in sponsorship or advertising through Ryan Kidd and affiliated Media outlets please contact RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com for additional information! 

All Ryan Kidd fans on SnapChat you can add me at: RyanKidd0802 and send me snaps and possibly even see short shots of my daily routine!


GO! FIGHT! WIN!:


'Mr. Excitement' Ryan Kidd and RyanKiddPro.com buttons are now available at any live event or through the official Ryan Kidd Pro Shop!


RyanKiddPro.com rubber bracelets are now IN STOCK! Available at any live event or through PayPal! Extremely Limited quantity!  Starting at Only $2.00!


Mr. Excitement Ryan Kidd  'Go! Fight! Win!' rally towels are available today for only $8 plus shipping or at any live event! Direct Message Facebook.com/RyanKiddPro now for purchase info through PAYPAL.

Ryan Kidd 8X10' and 4X6' high gloss printed photos are available for sale at any live event through PAYPAL! Email RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com for purchase info!

To all my fans on Instagram make sure to give me 
FOLLOW at Instagram.com/RyanKiddPro to keep up to date with me via photo! Featuring exclusive pictures and video both inside and outside of the ring, never seen anywhere else!




In need of Instant Wrestling Access with some of Wrestling's biggest stars for a low price? Over at the Official Insane Wrestling League Website they have video on demand access to countless hours of action easily accessed through Roku, Video Game Platforms, and all mobile devices. Follow their stream to see events LIVE as they air plus past events including stars like Paul London, The Young Bucks, Michael Elgin, and more!


If you like the newsletter and want to see it grow and continue please support by SHARING with your friends online via social media! 



Q&A: 
Have a burning question you've always meant to ask but never had the chance to? Now you can! Every week on the newsletter I will answer questions asked to me by YOU! Submit questions to Facebook.com/RyanKiddPro or Email them to RyanKidd0802@Gmail.com! Thanks to all who  take the time to send me questions! If you don't see your question on here yet DO NOT FEAR. I will get to ALL of them in due time!

Q:  How was/is your family with your wrestling? Are they supportive and come to see you do it or do they not like it?
A: They have always been supportive. I am the first die-hard wrestling fan in my family so their support is more for me as a performer and a family member than to enjoy a good show. They've been to a couple of my matches but with how frequently I wrestle and the varying distances for shows those opportunities are few and far between. Not to mention that schedules don't often align. I don't really mind either way to be honest. 

Q: What is your best or favorite hold?
A: I have been asked something similar in the past so this time I will broaden my answer as opposed to last time when I mainly considered submissions. My best hold, meaning most effective would probably be the 450 splash since I land all my weight on my opponent with such impact at a high rate of speed. It's worked well for me so far. My (current) favorite hold to apply would likely be a leg-tie hold I don't know the name of that I have been working on and improving in training over the weeks. It isn't a match winner, but certainly will serve as a great wear down for an eventual figure four. Maybe I'll bust it out soon or improve and work on it until it is a match winner.

Q: What languages do you speak?
A: Cool Question. My first language is clearly English, but I can hold a basic conversation in French, Spanish, and American Sign Language. I took (introductory) classes in school for French and ASL. With Spanish, I've more or less taught myself with my frequency of being in Mexico interacting in the native language. It's far from perfect, but I've made it this far. I really enjoy learning new languages and cultures, especially for wrestling it makes it all seem like less of a chore.

Make sure to SHARE the love with your friends and let them know to LIKE the only Official Ryan Kidd Facebook Fanpage!




SPECIAL THANKS TO:

•  TheIWL.com
Rudo's Photography
• April Pierson Photography

•  Build A Nation


Check back here daily for breaking updates throughout the week and don't forget to be back NEXT THURSDAY at 12pm PST for the seventeenth installment of Ryan Kidd's weekly newsletter including the Third and final fall of this weeks FREE Ryan Kidd match from Baja Stars' Wrestling in Tijuana,MX! ONLY available on RyanKiddPro.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment